The Project Work Plan is structured as a series of coordinated tasks, grouped into 8 work packages (WPs), which in an efficient way to monitor progress and effectively produce results.
- WP1. Project Management
- WP2. Design of pilot facilities and their related hybrid production cells
- WP3. ICT framework and toolboxes for preparing, executing first-time-right and monitoring high throughput laser based additive and subtractive production
- WP4. Modularity and integration
- WP5. LBAM machines adaption for further integration
- WP6. Integration at production cell level
- WP7. Pilot facilities implementation and solution validation
- WP8. Dissemination and Exploitation
WP2 steers the technical orientation of the activities in order to develop LBAM focused multiprocess production cells applicable to use cases. WP3, WP4, WP5 and WP6 implement the framework, toolboxes and are concerned with modularity and integration activities. The results are demonstrated and validated at pilot facilities in the context of of WP7. WP1 and WP8 support the Project in terms of management and dissemination / exploitation, respectively.